King Edmund arrives in Corona to give his son, Eugene, a family heirloom; when the heirloom is stolen, Eugene reluctantly joins his father on a journey to retrieve it.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Bruce Campbell as King Edmund
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Sean Hayes as Pete
- Diedrich Bader as Stan
- Ron Perlman as The Stabbington Brothers
- Jennifer Veal as Enchanted Girl
- The opening theme is updated.
- King Edmund arrives in Corona in this episode.
- Eugene's birth name is revealed to be Horace.
- The new sash that King Edmund and Xavier make for Eugene is the same sash he wears on his and Rapunzel's wedding day in Tangled Ever After.
- The title is a reference to one of the Lord of the Rings books by the same name by J.R.R. Tolkien.