"Return to Camp Wannaweep" is the fortieth episode of Kim Possible.
On their way to cheer camp, the squad again finds itself at Camp Wannaweep for the Spirit Stick Competition. Kim deals with having an obnoxious Bonnie as her bunk-room partner while Ron can't overcome his strong suspicions about a seemingly reformed Gil.
- This is the fortieth episode in chronological order.
- A stage named "Return to Camp Wannaweep" is in the video game, Kim Possible: Revenge of Monkey Fist. Being made in 2002, but this stage has no continuity or relation to the episode.
- During practice at Middleton High, Kim tells Bonnie to jump first onto the pyramid, so that Kim can take the top spot. When we see the pyramid, there are already five cheerleaders forming it and only the top spot is free. Where was Bonnie supposed to jump?
- When Ron is changed into a big mutant beaver, he was barely wearing clothes, which either would have been ripped upon his transformation or dissolved in the goo. Yet when he changed back to human form, all his clothes return intact.
- There are several scenes where there are no numbers on the cabins.
- During the scene at camp, when the Middleton cheerleading team is demonstrating their cheer, we see Kim attempt to land on the shoulders of Bonnie and a blonde-haired cheerleader at the top of a pyramid formation, only to slip and fall. As she falls, the cheerleader beside Bonnie is raven-haired. But when the scene cuts back to Bonnie asking Kim, rather sarcastically, if she's ok, Bonnie is at the top of the pyramid, with no one beside her.
- In the cabin when Kim and Bonnie are realizing that they're roommates, one of Bonnie's red bags disappears.
- Possibly intended, but not explained: At the end, why isn't Gill sprayed with the same stuff that turns Ron back to normal?
- This episode is a continuation of the episode "Sink or Swim".
- This is the first of two times Ron mutates somehow. The second time is in "Grande Size Me".
- A Few Good Men: Ron's line of "You can't handle the proof!" is a parody of Jack Nicholson's famous line in the movie.
- Bonnie getting into the shower and screaming mimics the classic Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho. The same score is even used.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season