Right on Track is a Disney Channel Original Movie. It was produced by Don Schain and directed by Duwayne Dunham; written by Sally Nemeth and Bruce Graham. The movie debuted on March 26, 2003 in the U.S.
Based an on a true story about two sisters who came out on top of a man's sport. The story is based on Erica and Courtney Enders, two sisters who get in to junior drag racing and make it all the way to the top. The two sisters fight a battle of fellow racers who are against having girls race with them therefore it pushes them harder to compete against their competition. Erica becomes stressed when her racing life becomes mixed with her social life and academic goals, and decided to quit racing, until she realizes racing is what she truly wants to do. Finally towards the end of their teen years the Enders sisters come out on top to win the NHRA Junior Dragster national title. They continue to race throughout high school and college, and still do so today.
On July 1, 2012, Erica Enders became the first woman to win in the Pro Stock division of the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series by winning the O'Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 Nationals held at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, IL, defeating Greg Anderson in a live televised final on ESPN2.
- Beverley Mitchell - Erica Enders
- Brie Larson - Courtney Enders
- Jon Lindstrom - Gregg Enders
- Jodi Russell - Janet Lee Enders
- Marcus Toji - Randy Jones
- Ruby Chase O'Neil - Erica Enders, Age 4
- Eric Jacobs - Bailey Brother
- Briana Shipley - Erica Enders, Age 8
- Janice Power - Art Teacher
- Stefania Barr - Courtney Enders, Age 4
- J. Scott Bronson - Father (as Scott Bronson)
- Lenny Betancourt - Randy Jones, Age 9
- Joey Miyashima - Mr. Jones
- Radley Dutson - Jordy Knowlton
- William Osborn - Rusty Knowlton