- The title is a reference to the film '"Rise of the Planet of the Apes", the 2011 reboot of the original "Planet of the Apes" series from the Sixties.
- This is the second appearance of Neil Apestrong.
- This is the fourth episode that the NinjaNomicon did not give any lessons and make an appearance, the first was "Night of the Living McFizzles", the second was "Der Monster Klub" and the third was "Shoob Tube".
- This is the first time where McFist and Randy work together to stop a threat.
- This episode shows that the Robo-Apes basically run and are the infrastructure for all of McFist Industries.
- This episode shows that the Robo-Apes press to strike mode to strike McFist.
- The Brock Octane movie Preschool Sheriff, which is a play on the 1990 Arnold Schwarzeneggar film "Kindergarten Cop", is playing at the McFistoplex.
- A sign hidden among the Robo-Apes says, "McFist Me!"
- While the Robo-Apes are rampaging, one of them is typing out all of Hamlet on a word-processor; this is a reference to the so-called "Infinite Monkey Theorem."
- The carousal in whoopee oddly has a "light speed" option.
- This marks the third time Randy has cried. The first was "Monster Drill" and the second was "Bash Johnson: 11th Grade Ninja".
- Randy claimed to have defeated 70 Robo-apes off screen at the beginning of the episode. The scattered remains of multiple robots implies that Randy was true to his word.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.