Road Rally is the fourth Mickey Mouse Clubhouse movie.
Mickey and his pals participate in a road rally that takes them across sandy deserts, over snow-covered mountains, and through lush jungles. It's all going on, but there is a problem Toodles is dealing with. When he thinks that no one needs his help anymore due to Goofy's brand new vehicle, the Clubhouse Rescue Truck, getting all the praise for helping out, Toodles leaves the Rally. Will he learn that his friends still like him and need him when things get problematic?
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Clarabelle Cow
- Chip and Dale
- Ludwig Von Drake
- Clarabelle Cow announces the title of this episode after the opening sequence.
- This extended-length episode was released to DVD the same day it aired.
- This episode was part of Disney Channel's Original Family Night Series.
- Toodles says "See ya real soon!" at the end of this episode after joining the gang in the Hot Dog Dance for the second time.
- This episode aired after Wayne Allwine's death.
- The episode was made into an interactive app on May 24, 2012.
- This is the second episode in which Toodles has his face and his voice. His face fades in after installing the Mouseketools from the Mousekedoer.
- It is revealed that Toodles has no knowledge on what the Mystery Mouseketool is until it is picked. As evidenced when Toodles asks the audience what the Mystery Mouseketool is before it's revealed to be a tricycle.
- The guests didn't do the Hot Dog Dance in this special.
- Toodles is revealed to have super strength. As he was able to lift Pete (who weighs as much as a bear as revealed in Clarabelle's Clubhouse Carnival) out of the river when saving him from going over the waterfall.
- When split into two parts on Disney+, Clarabelle provides the recap at the beginning of part 2.