Robert Espanto Domingo is a Disney animator.
- The Lion King (1994) (breakdown and in-between artist: additional Young Simba and miscellaneous characters)
- Pocahontas (1995) (animating assistant)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) (animator: Esmeralda)
- Hercules (1997) (animator: Zeus and Hera)
- Mulan (1998) (animator: Mulan and Fa Zhou)
- Tarzan (1999) (additional animator)
- Fantasia 2000 (2000) (animator: segment Rhapsody in Blue)
- The Emperor's New Groove (2000) (animator: Yzma)
- Treasure Planet (2002) (animator: Dr. Delbert Doppler)
- Home on the Range (2004) (animator: Alameda Slim and Junior)
- Zootopia (2016) (animator; uncredited)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.