Rocket's Firebird Rescue is the final episode of Little Einsteins.
Rocket shares his favorite story with the quartet: "The Firebird." The storybook contains animated illustrations showing the Firebird's spreading of music in Russia wherever it goes. However, a wicked ogre, Katschai traps the Firebird and silences all music in the nation. The team wants to save the Firebird so they set off on a mission to rescue the Firebird from the ogre's clutches and bring music back to Russia.
Before you can say "Blast Off!" the Little Einsteins are zooming through the sky in a new movie that's jam-packed with action, music, magic, and fun. Besides Rocket, what's big, red and can fly? Meet Rocket's new friend: the mysterious Firebird! She sprinkles magical music power everywhere she flies, filling the world with beauty and joy.
But when a mean ogre captures Firebird, it's up to Rocket, Leo, June, Quincy, and Annie to travel all the way to Russia to set her free and bring music back to the world. Soar over the golden spires of a Byzantine palace. Discover St. Petersburg, and explore snowy Siberia, where you'll meet a freshwater baby seal and much more. Remember, only with your help -- singing, dancing, and playing instruments -- can the Little Einsteins complete their mission and save the day. Inspired by the music of Igor Stravinsky's "Firebird" ballet and filled with messages of teamwork, friendship, and compassion.
- This is the second full length special and the series finale.
- This is the final episode listed of Little Einsteins.
- The team gain music power which could have been used in future episodes.
- The film was aired on television 3 years after its initial DVD release.
- This special has higher-quality animation due to having a larger budget.
- Unlike a regular episode, this special is the length of two 22-minute episodes.
- Recurring characters such as Big Jet don't make any apperance.
- This is an only episode/special of Little Einsteins to use a different credits song.
- This special uses a 5.1 track.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Little Einsteins Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Little Einsteins Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|