|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
"Ron's Gone Wrong is the story of Barney, voiced by Jack Dylan Grazer, who's just gaining attention for his voice role in Pixar's Luca. The socially awkward middle-schooler is the last kid in town to get a Best Friend out of the Box, a robot buddy and the latest craze on the market. When he finally does, he gets Ron (Galifanakis), who can't stop malfunctioning. So, he tries to teach Ron how to be human."
- Jack Dylan Grazer as Barney, a socially awkward middle-schooler
- Zach Galifianakis as Ron, Barney's malfunctioning B-bot
- Olivia Colman as Danka
- Ed Helms as Barney's dad
- Justice Smith as Marc
- Rob Delaney as Andrew
- Kylie Cantrall as Savanna
- Ricardo Hurtado as Rich
- Marcus Scribner
- Thomas Barbusca
- Sarah Louise Miller
- This is the only Locksmith Animation film that 20th Century Studios is releasing as part of a deal, as after the latter's acquisition by Disney in 2019, they formed a new deal with Warner Bros.
- Locksmith's future theatrical releases will be distributed by Warner Bros. under the Warner Animation Group label.
- Following a studio name change by Disney on January 17, 2020, this will be the first animated film to be released under the 20th Century Studios name. The second will be Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
- 20th Century Studios' second animated film distributed by Disney, after Spies in Disguise.
- This is the first 20th Century Studios' animated film to be rated PG by the MPA.
- The film was originally going to be distributed by Paramount Pictures under the Paramount Animation label.
- This is the debut feature of Locksmith Animation.
- Marcus Scribner's second animated film, after The Good Dinosaur.
- Olivia Colman's second animated film, after The Mitchells vs. The Machines, both of which were released in 2021.
- Jack Dylan Grazer's second animated film for Disney, after Luca, both of which were released in 2021.
- The first animated feature film of Justice Smith and Rob Delaney.
- Originally, the movie was originally set to be released on February 26, 2021, but it was delayed for April 23, 2021 during the COVID-19 outbreak. However on January 22, 2021, it moved to October 22, 2021.