"Ron the Man" is the twentieth episode of Kim Possible.
After learning his bar mitzvah certificate was never signed, Ron sets out to prove he's a man with the help of muscle enhancing technology. Dr. Drakken tries to steal an invention that Professor Dementor stole first.
- The twentieth episode in chronological order.
- While Ron and Kim are waiting in Jack Hench's lobby, an elevator music version of "Call Me, Beep Me" is playing in the background.
- This is the first time Kim and Ron have any contact with Jack Hench.
- The towel boy at the Las Vegas Las Vegas Resort looks exactly like a skinny, muscle-less version of Señor Senior Junior, down to the matching hairstyle and same color shirt.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete First Season