Marvel Animated Universe
In "Welcome to the Kree Empire", Ronan appears when Captain Mar-Vell and other kree arguing about the inhabitans of Earth. Ronan was sent by the Supreme Intelligence to judge the Earth, suddenly Ms. Marvell appears with a pair of Robots to stop the Kree but Ronan easily defeats them with the power of his Universal Weapon. Later, Ronan and the Kree troops appear in New York and demands that the Earth joins the Kree Empire. Iron Man, Hulk and cap appear and begin to fight against him, while others kree expect Ronan' signal to attack Earth. Finally Ronan is defeated by Ms Marvel.
In "Operation Galactic", while the Avengers were in space Ronan is liberated by Kree soldiers and regains its Universal Weapon.
A Kree radical, Ronan continues to fight an ancient war between his people and the Xandarians. Ronan has struck a bargain with the Machiavellian Thanos — retrieve the Orb, and in exchange Xandar will finally be eradicated. Ronan leads his army to hunt down Peter Quill and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy when they come between him and his genocidal goal.
Ronan determined not to miss the opportunity to take revenge on the xandarians, sent Gamora to retrieve the Orb without knowing that she planned to betray him and Thanos. Later, Ronan is called by The Other because Thanos wants to talk to him. During the meeting The Other passes belittling Ronan, eventually yelling at him for raising his voice in Thanos's presence. Ronan, tired of The Other's insults, kills him with his Universal Weapon, prompting Thanos to turn around and speak to him directly, saying their deal is still in place but he will kill him if he does not bring him the Orb.
Ronan finally tracks Gamora thanks to a message from Drax, Ronan pursues Gamora but is stopped by Drax that only seeks revenge against him for murdering his family. Ronan easily defeats Drax, Nebula called to inform him that she has recovered the Orb. Having recovered the Orb, Thanos contact him that he hand over the Orb, then Ronan decides to stay with the Infinity Stone and informs him that after destroying Xandar he will be the next.
Ronan arrives to Xandar in his Dark Aster, when he is about to destroy Xandar the Nova Corps stop him obstructing his vision, while the Ravagers and Rocket protect the civilians and the others decide to confront Ronan, but they are no problem for Ronan who easily wins. When Ronan is prepared to kill, Rocket collides his ship with the Dark Aster causing the destruction of this. When it seemed that they had defeated the Accuser, Ronan appears from the rubble, and starts make fun of them by calling them "Guardians of the Galaxy"m but only stops when Peter distracts him with a dance duel, in that Drax destroys the Universal Weapon.
Quill immediately grabs the Orb that almost killed him for his power, but his teammates hold his hands to help to defeat Ronan, The Accuser didn't understand how simple mortals could withstand the power of a Infinity Stone, then use the power of the Orb to disintegrate and defeat Ronan finally.
Video GamesDisney Infinity: 2.0 Edition, trying to prevent the Guardians from stealing his Infinity Stone. He follows them to Knowhere, but eventually gets defeated by them. He is also available as a playable character for the Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set and Toy Box 2.0.
- Korath - Subordinate
- Nebula - Ally
- Thanos - Master turned enemy
- Sakaarans - Subordinates
- The Other - Ally and victim
- Gamora - Ally turned enemy
- Star-Lord - Enemy
- Drax the Destroyer - Enemy
- Rocket Raccoon - Enemy
- Groot - Enemy
- Nova Corps - Enemies
- "They call me terrorist, radical, zealot because I obey the ancient laws of my people, the Kree, and punish those who do not."
- "I do not forgive your people for taking the life of my father and his father and his father before him. A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten."
- "I WILL CURE IT!!!"
- "YOU CALL ME 'BOY'?! I will unfurl one thousand years of Kree justice on Xandar, AND BURN IT TO ITS CORE! Then, Thanos, I'm coming for you."
- "Citizens of Xandar, behold your guardians of the galaxy!"
- "Xandar, you stand accused. Your wretched peace treaty will not save you. It will be the tinder on which you burn!"
- "You're mortal! How..."
- "I do not recall killing your family. I doubt I'll remember killing you either."
- "I was mistaken. I do remember your family. Their screams were pitiful and…"
- "With all due respect, Thanos, your daughter made this mess, and yet you summon me?"
- "Your sources say she was meant to betray us the whole time."
- "I only ask that you take this matter seriously."
- "My government knows no shame."