Ruby Hale is a character featured on the ABC series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. She is the daughter of General Hale, and the product of genetic experimentation by Daniel Whitehall, who worked on enhanced humans. She made her first appearance in "Rise and Shine".
- Rise and Shine"
- "All the Comforts of Home"
- "The Devil Complex" (mentioned only)
- "Rise and Shine"
- "Inside Voices"
- "The Honeymoon"
- "All Roads Lead..."
- "Option Two" (mentioned only)
- "The One Who Will Save Us All" (mentioned only)
- Although an original character, Ruby is an allusion to the Marvel character Tomi Shishido, as she is the one who severed Yo-Yo's arms in the comics.
- Ruby was raised from birth to be HYDRA's ultimate weapon, leaving her socially stunted. Despite a romantic relationship with Warner Strucker, she was unable to fully reciprocate his feelings.