"Save the Worlds" is the fourth double-length special episode, the thirty-eighth episode of the first season, and the first season finale of Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero. It premiered on October 1, 2015.
When Phyllis’ Multi-Universe Transprojector (MUT) is damaged and dangerous vortexes open up throughout the multiverse, Penn and his team begin an epic journey through every world visited to close the vortexes before it’s too late.
- This is the fourth and final "tent pole" of four important double-length episodes that "dig a bit deeper and tell a bigger story," of the first season, the previous three being "North Pole Down", "The Ripple Effect", and "Zap One".
- This episode shows the most worlds in one episode.
- This episode also showcases many characters from different dimensions at the same time.
- Penn finds a crystal while in the Nothingness, which Phyllis reveals is a key in finding Penn's parents.
- Sheriff Scaley Briggs, Nug, Captain Super Captain, Blaze, and Shirley B. Awesome maintain their appearances and abilities, regardless of the universe they appear in.
- For the scene of Penn transforming into Rippen in the Gothic Mystery World, the animation of Penn transforming for the first time in "Rip-Penn" is re-used for this episode.
- This is the second time Penn is losing his temper. The first was Rip-Penn.
- That revealed Captain Super Captain is allergic to monkeys.
- The title card shows of Penn, Boone, Sashi, Rippen and Larry's dimensions forms are sucked up into the vortexes.