- “Scrap City. A lawless landfill of discarded, broken-down bots. To protect Norrisville from these cheesed-off machines, McFist Industries imprisoned them behind really high super-thick walls. No robot has ever escaped. No human has ever entered...until now. Hannibal McFist is trapped in...Scrap City.”
- ―Film footage voiceover
Scrap City is a junkyard located somewhere on the outskirts of Norrisville. Surrounded by super-thick, ultra-high, escape-proof walls, Scrap City is where the most dangerous and defective machines are stashed and left to rust over. The interior is laden with piles of wrecked vehicles, spare tires, and power lines. Finding your way around is nearly impossible, and to date, no one has ever come out alive. Somewhere within the junkyard lies an arena, no doubt made of scrapped parts, where anyone who enters is forced to fight to the death. Randy Cunningham and Hannibal McFist end up crash-landing here when a battle on board McFist's hover ship gets out of hand. It is the main setting of the episode "Escape from Scrap City".
- Numerous robots from previous episodes make an appearance in the junkyard. Among them are:
- The Punk-Bots from "McSatchlé"
- Numerous Robo-Apes
- The Construction Bot and Energy Conversion Bot from "Attack of the Killer Potatoes"
- The Robo-Snake, Robo-Frog and Mexican Death Bear from "Viva El Nomicon"
- Slaying Mantis from "Monster Drill"
- The Robot Snowman and mechanical elves from "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch"
- Franz Nukid from "Nukid on the Block"
- Jack Hammer from "Weinerman Up"
- Chessbot 5000 from "Stanks Like Teen Spirit"
- Rhinosaurus from "McFear Factor"
- Psycho-Bot from "The Ninja Identity" and "The Ninja Supremacy"
- The Monk-Bots from "Fart-Topia"
- The Robo-Hooligans from "The McHugger Games"
- Bull-Bot from "Lucius O'Thunderpunch"
- Executioner Bots from "Bring Me the Head of Ranginald Bagel!"
- McFist Product Robot from "Weinerman Tested, Cunningham Approved"
- Polar Bear and Mort Weinerman's Turtle robot from "On the Poolfront"
- The Amp-Bots from "Everybody Ninj-along"
- Berserkers from "Otto Know Better"
- The Laser Tag Robots from "Shoot First, Ask Questions Laser"
- The Cowboy Bots from "Bro-ing Down the House"
- The Robo-Hounds from "Living in Shooblivion"
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|