"Scrooge's Last Adventure" is the ninety-eighth episode of DuckTales and the last single-part episode of the series.
After accidentally breaking Scrooge's grandfather's clock when they were playing with their flying plate, nephews try to get old doctor to fix it, but he says it can't be fixed, much to the boys' dismay.
In the McDuck Manor, Duckworth tells Scrooge that the doctor is calling. Beleiving it's "his" doctor, Scrooge asks the doctor how's the results, to which the old mechanic tells Scrooge that it's old mechanism is in horrible condition, as it has more than hours to live as he hangs up. Beleiving very blindly that he is about to die, Scrooge becomes sad and heartbroken and leaves his fortune to the nephews, gives the break to Duckworth and Mrs. Beakley.
In the Money Bin, Fenton gets a call from nurse, she tells him that Scrooge is in perfect condition, except for the core on his foot. Fenton goes to tell Scrooge about it, but he finds his boss groaning about something.
Fenton is about to send all Scrooge's money to the computer, but suddenly there's a glitch in the computer. Due to it's sudden appearance it has consumed the money. Scrooge is furious and claims that he won't left bankrupt, even if he's going to "die", much to Fenton's irritation (because he thinks that its core that made him much worried).
Gyro arrives and sends Scrooge and Fenton to the cyberspace to stop the glitch and save the money. Once they got there, the glitch appears and attacks them, causing nephews to come and stop the computer, much to Gyro's horror.
However, when they restart the computer, they are alive and they defeat glitch and save the money as the nephews and Gyro teleport them through phone lines to the Money Bin. Just as much as their mission was successfully accomplished and Scrooge's final adventure is finished, Scrooge is still upset that he's going to die, but Fenton tells him that he's perfectly fine, only has a core and his foot, but the nephews tell the truth about the destroyed clock. Scrooge becomes berserks and starts bawling like crazy, this is the same, when the nephews beg doctor to fix the clock. The nephews end the episode by claiming that their uncle really knows about their plan B.
- Hamilton Camp as Fenton Crackshell, Dr. Clockenspiel
- Joan Gerber as Mrs. Beakley
- Kathleen Freeman as Nurse Hatchet
- Chuck McCann as Duckworth
- Hal Smith as Gyro Gearloose
- Russi Taylor as Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
- A clip from this episode was prominently used in The DuckTales Movie Special, which aired about three months before this episode.
- This episode has a similar set-up to the TaleSpin episode "Bearly Alive", in which one of the characters misinterpret a call saying that one of the characters will die.
- Final appearance of Fenton Crackshell in the original series.
- As its episode's title is true, this is Scrooge's last adventure, since he was trying to save his money in cyberspace.