Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 1963 - Davy Crockett Goes to Congress premieres on NBC as part of Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color.
- 1989 - Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers second season premieres in syndication with all five parts of "To the Rescue" (Some syndication markets didn't air the episodes until the sixteenth or seventeenth).
- 1992 - The Goof Troop episode "Meanwhile, Back at the Ramp" premieres in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Never Cry Pig" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Much Abu About Something" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Timon & Pumbaa episode "Kenya Be My Friend?/Good Mousekeeping" and the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Spinning Things" premiere in syndication.
- 1996 - The second season of Brotherly Love premieres with the episode "Lord of the Guys" on The WB. This is the first episode of the series to air on the network instead of NBC.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Alive N' Chicken/Prima Doggy" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Living Legend" premieres in syndication.
- 2001 - Stanley premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2001 - The Proud Family debuts on Disney Channel
- 2006 - The That's So Raven episode "Members Only" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2017 - The Raven's Home episode "Vending the Rules" airs on Disney Channel.
- 2019 - The Spider-Man episode "My Own Worst Enemy" premieres on Disney XD.
- 2021 - The What If...? episode "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?" premieres on Disney+.
Theme park happenings
VHS & DVD releases
- Lady and the Tramp
- He Got Game
- Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fifth Season (ABC Studios)
- Private Practice: The Complete Second Season (ABC Studios)
- 1999 - Toy Story: The Essential Guide
Blu-ray & DVD releases
- 1904 - Tom Conway (actor)
- 1907 - Jack Bailey (actor, voice actor, and game show host)
- 1910 - Charles A. Nichols (animator and film director)
- 1918 - Nipsey Russell (comedian and actor)
- 1922 - Jackie Cooper (actor, television director, producer, and executive)
- 1927 - Norm Crosby (actor, voice actor, and comedian)
- 1946 - Oliver Stone (film director, screenwriter, producer, and military veteran)
- 1955 - Bruce Reitherman (actor and voice actor)
- 1968 - Danny Nucci (actor and voice actor)
- 1971 - Colleen O'Shaughnessey (voice actress)
- 1972 - John Schwab (actor, voice actor, musician, and producer)
- 1979 - Amy Davidson (actress)
- 1981 - Ben Schwartz (actor, voice actor, comedian, writer, director, and producer)
- 1988 - Chelsea Kane (actress, voice actress, and singer)
- 1990 - Matt Shively (actor)
- 1998 - Seth Dusky (actor and voice actor)