- 2020 - Mulan - Available for a premium fee on Disney+ in markets which have Disney+, releasing theatrically in markets where theaters are open and which don't have Disney+.
- 1942 - How to Play Baseball
- 1997 - 101 Dalmatians: The Series premieres in syndication with the episode "Leisure Lawsuit/Purred It Through the Grapevine".
- 1999 - The Disney Channel Original Movie P.U.N.K.S. premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1997 - Buena Vista Home Entertainment announces that it is entering the DVD market.
- 2015 - Force Friday.
Theme park happenings
- 2001 - Tokyo DisneySea opens.
- 2004 - Walt Disney World closes due to Hurricane Francis.
- 2006 - Tower of Terror opens at Tokyo DisneySea.
VHS & DVD releases
- Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams
- Desperate Housewives: The Complete Third Season (Touchstone Television)
- Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Eighth Season (ABC Studios)
- Army Wives: The Complete Sixth Season, Part One (ABC Studios)
- 2018 - Peter Pan: 65th Anniversary Edition: Signature Collection
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 1974 - James Monroe Iglehart (actor, voice actor, and singer)
- 1978 - Wes Bentley (actor)
- 1981 - Beyoncé (singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress)
- 1991 - Carter Jenkins (actor, producer, and screenwriter)
- 2001 - Tenzing Norgay Trainor (actor)
|≪||September 3||Timeline||September 5||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.