- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Darkly Dawns the Duck" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Bad Mood Rising" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Gargoyles episode "Legion" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - Mighty Ducks premieres with the episode "The First Face-Off" on Disney Channel.
- 1997 - The premiere of Disney's One Saturday Morning on ABC is delayed due to the station (and the other three "big four" stations) broadcasting Princess Diana's funeral. Before the funeral's airing, the Disney's Doug (which was already running on the network a year earlier) episode "Doug's Secret of Success" premiered in its normal timeslot.
- 1999 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "Let's Get Interactive/The Yard Sale" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2002 - The Kim Possible episode "Pain King vs. Cleopatra" and the Even Stevens episode "Dirty Work" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2008 - The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode "Pluto's Bubble Bath" premiered along with the new show, Imagination Movers.
- 2009 - The Jonas episode "Karaoke Party" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2013 - The second season of Doc McStuffins premieres on Disney Junior.
- 2018 - The Lion Guard episode "The Hyena Resistance" premieres.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1995 - A Goofy Movie
- Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Disney Princess Sing Along Songs Vol. 2 - Enchanted Tea Party
- Lost: The Complete First Season (Touchstone Television)
- 2005 - Buena Vista Music Group signs a deal with EMI.
- 2016 - Kristoff's Crystal Adventure
- 1937 - Jo Anne Worley (actress, voice actress, comedian, and singer)
- 1943 - Roger Waters (singer, songwriter, composer, record producer, and bassist)
- 1961 - Bruce W. Smith (animator, director, producer, and storyboard artist)
- 1963 - Wesley Mann (character actor)
- 1964 - Rosie Perez (actress, voice actress, comedian, community activist, talk show host, author, dancer, and choreographer)
- 1985 - Lauren Lapkus (actress and voice actress)
- 1989 - Hannah John-Kamen (actress)
- 1996 - Alex Christian Jones (actor)
- 2002 - Asher Angel (actor)
|≪||September 5||Timeline||September 7||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.