Tired of childhood restrictions, Lilo uses an experiment that skips time ahead ten years in the future to turn herself into a teenager and then into an adult. However, while she and Stitch disappear for twenty years, Dr. Hämsterviel captures all the experiments and takes over the world.
- Moral: Don't be in a hurry to grow up.
- Adult Lilo is voiced by Tara Strong, who also voiced Angel and some of Stitch's cousins.
- It is revealed in this episode that experiments age differently than humans because skipping 20 years aged Lilo, but Stitch saw virtually no change. Since other experiments can be reverted to babies in "Babyfier", it is confirmed that Jumba's experiments have some sort of age cycle, though just not equal with humans.
- In an alternate future where Lilo and Stitch skipped 20 years, monitors display wanted photos of Shoe, Finder, Sparky, Skip, and even Stitch with their respective numbers preceded by an "X-" as a shorthand prefix for "Experiment".
- In the same alternate future, Nani meets Hämsterviel for the first time, albeit in an unfavorable position of having to work for him by serving him water.
- The uniform that Gantu was wearing in the alternate future was the same one he wore in the episode "627".