Ponyhead returns to St. O’s and finds that the curriculum got tougher.
Pony Head returns to St. Olga's to finish her curriculum and is given a warm welcome by the other princesses. Princess Arms quizes her on brunch, but when she finds that she cannot answer any of it accurately, she is forced to take a "waffle exam", much to her chagrin. As she heads outside for a breather, Meteora arrives, with a more monstrous appearance, and attacks the exterior. With Gemini and Rastacore's help, they defeat the guards and make their way inside of the school with the princesses doing their best to fend her off. Ultimately, it is not enough as they destroy much of the school.
Arms comes across Pony Head, who was gorging her brunch, and they witness Meteora and her minions arriving, but to their surprise, she enters another room instead of attacking them. Meteora activates a disused robot who identifies herself as St. Olga. They ask her to reveal her files on Meteora, but she only gives a basic rundown of having adopted her and raising her as her own. Fed up, Meteora has Gemini get inside of St. Olga and activate her actual memories. They witness Meteora's life, in reverse, where as a child all the way to her young adult life she was subjected to hiding her "flaws" whenever she displayed any Monster or Mewman behavior.
They finally reach the actual memory of King Shastacan, Eclipsa's husband, giving up Meteora to St. Olga and refers to her as "heinous", adopting the name. Angered Meteora destroys St. Olga and proceeds to attack the princesses. She exits the school, carrying Pony Head's horn, and tells Rastacore that it is just the two of them. He becomes reluctant and leaves, but when Gemini offers his services, she tears out his heart and blows up Rastacore. Leaving an immobile Gemini, Meteora grabs Rastacore's arm and heads off to take the throne of Mewni.
- Jenny Slate as Pony Head
- Jessica Walter as Meteora Butterfly
- Tress MacNeille as Young/Teen Meteora
- Tress MacNeille as St. Olga
- Nicole Byer as Princess Arms
- Jeff Bennett as Gemini/King Shastacan
- Chris Tergliafera as Rastacore
- Rasticore appears fully regenerated, but he is once again reduced to an arm by Meteora at the end of the episode.
- St. Olga's saying "Boys don't make passes at girls who have devil tails" references a quote by Dorothy Parker: "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Pony Head has her horn broken off by Meteora.
- June 29, 2018 (Southeast Asia)
- August 15, 2018 (Latin America)
- October 20, 2018 (Japan)
- November 8, 2018 (Portugal)