A freeze-inducing experiment is activated during a very hot day and chills the weather so much that it produces Kokaua Town's very first snowfall. Lilo and Stitch soon capture Slushy and take him home, where he makes it snow for them to play and have fun. Gantu later kidnaps Slushy and forces him to create an impenetrable ice fortress. Slushy also engages in battle with Splodyhead, who ends up winning and restores the tropical climate to the island. Slushy is found a one true place creating Shave Ice at the ice cream shop.
- Moral: It's good to try new things because you never know what you might like.
- Gantu is revealed to have an air conditioner on his ship.
- We learn that besides only sandwiches, Reuben can also make tomato soup, hot tea, and cheeseburgers; however, a burger is also a kind of sandwich.
- Gantu mentions that the ice and snowfields created by Slushy remind him of his home world. He also mentions that he could use Slushy to "turn Earth from a sweltering mud ball into something livable."
- Stitch initially didn't like going into the snow, but in the original movie's epilogue, he is seen playing in the snow with Lilo, Nani, and David, while clearly enjoying it.
- The climactic battle between Slushy and Splodyhead is a parody of various elemental battles in fictional movies, shows, and video games.
- This is one of three episodes where Gantu gets sick and is revealed to like chicken soup sandwiches, the other two being "Poxy" and "Slick".