When Lilo and Stitch are informed by Nosy that all the experiments captured by Gantu are imprisoned in his ship, the two plan a rescue mission to free them. However, they accidentally activate an experiment designed to destroy complex plans. As Lilo and Stitch form a rescue team regardless, Jumba and Pleakley try to understand what love is, and Gantu tries to use a recording of Angel's siren song to turn all the experiments evil again. Snafu, however, foils up this plan.
- When Lilo is updating her logbook of experiments that have found their "one true place", one of the photos yet to be placed in the book is Zap. However, Zap is still a prisoner of Gantu, and at the end of the episode, we see him escape with the others. Thus, it makes no sense for Lilo to count him in the list of successfully rehabilitated experiments.
- Fibber did not buzz when Reuben lied about not being ticklish. Since the containers are oddly not soundproof, it is possible that Fibber wasn't paying attention. Arguably, Reuben may have been telling the truth, but is not immune to Tickle-Tummy's tickling ability.
- When Reuben tricks Angel into singing her siren song backwards to "turn him good", he points out that he is immune to her song. Ironically, Reuben also mentioned this in Angel's debut; however, she probably did not know that he was created after her and didn't need to sing to him since she was formerly on Gantu's side.
- Sample was left outside Gantu's ship, but when the experiments escape the ship, he is seen with them. Though he either went to check on his friends or got captured by Gantu as well.
- When Tickle-Tummy tickles Reuben, his feet are drawn incorrectly, and the pattern on the soles of his feet is also a brighter color.
- Moral: Love conquers all.
- Snafu is named after the acronym SNAFU (Situation Normal All Fouled Up).
- Stitch is revealed to have a hidden shrine devoted to Angel under his bed.
- The karaoke song Gantu was singing is "Daisy Bell (Bicycle Built for Two)", most famously used in the sci-fi film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- According to Reuben and Hämsterviel, Gantu is terrible at singing karaoke.
- This is one of the rare times Jumba forbids an experiment pod to be activated, despite having an evil streak, the other time being in "Sprout".
- It is rather ironic that Jumba doesn't seem to understand the concept of love and tries to develop a concentrated love substance, given that he created Hunkahunka who causes love sickness.
- Music from Cinderella II: Dreams Come True can be heard in the scene where Angel breaks out of her container then breaks Stitch out.
- It's unknown how Lilo and Stitch manage to get Bonnie and Clyde paroled.
- In "Angel", Reuben stated Angel's song has no effect on him yet he tricked her into singing her song backwards. It's likely Angel didn't know Reuben is created after her and did not bother singing to him since she was previously on Gantu's side.
- This is supported when Angel tried to turn Stitch evil using her song but was surprised to see it had no effect, confirming as she didn't know Stitch is created after her.
- Also, when Angel previously turned Jumba back to evil he retains awareness what she did while the experiments she previously turned back to evil went back to their original programming. If so, Angel would have seen through Reuben's deception when he asked her to change him to good.