When Lilo and Stitch are informed by Nosy that all the experiments captured by Gantu are imprisoned in his ship, the two plan a rescue mission to free them. However, they accidentally activate an experiment designed to destroy complex plans. As Lilo and Stitch form a rescue team regardless, Jumba and Pleakley try to understand what love is, and Gantu tries to use a recording of Angel's siren song to turn the experiments evil again. Snafu, however, foils up this plan.
- Fibber did not buzz when Reuben denied being ticklish. Since the containers are oddly not soundproof, it is possible that Fibber just wasn't paying attention. Arguably, Reuben maybe thought he was really not ticklish.
- Sample was left outside Gantu's ship, but when the experiments escape the ship, he is seen with them. Though he most likely went to check on his friends.
- When Tickle-Tummy tickles Reuben, his feet are drawn incorrectly, and the pattern on the soles of his feet is also a brighter color.
- Moral: Love conquers all.
- Snafu is named after the acronym SNAFU (Situation Normal All Fouled Up).
- Stitch is revealed to have a hidden shrine devoted to Angel under his bed.
- According to Reuben and Hämsterviel, Gantu is terrible at singing karaoke.
- In "Angel", Reuben stated that Angel's song had no effect on him; however, she probably didn't know that he was created after her and didn't need to sing to him since she was formerly on Gantu's side.
- This is one of the rare times Jumba forbids an experiment pod to be activated, despite having an evil streak, the other time being in "Sprout".
- Music from Cinderella II: Dreams Come True can be heard in the scene where Angel breaks out of her containment orb and then breaks Stitch out.