|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
A modern twist on Cinderella set in New York City's Sneaker culture.
- Lexi Underwood as Kira King, the "fiercely independent" daughter of Darius King.
- Chosen Jacobs as El, an aspirant sneaker designer from Queens who works as a stock boy on his late mother's shoe store.
- John Salley as Darius King, a sneaker tyccon and basketball star.
- Yvonne Senat Jones as Denise King, Darius' wife.
- Bryan Terrell Clark as Trey, El's overburdened step-father, from whom El keeps his sneaker designer talents a secret.
- Kolton Stewart as Zelly, El's mean spirited step-brother, from whom El keeps his sneaker designer talents a secret.
- Hayward Leach as Stacy, El's mean spirited step-brother, from whom El keeps his sneaker designer talents a secret.
- Devyn Nekoda as Sami, El's best friend.
- Robyn Alomar as Liv King, Kira's sister.
- Juan Chioran as Gustavo, a friendly neighbor of El's.
- Ryan Wilson as Dancer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.