|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
In this modern reimagination of the Cinderella fairy tale, El is an aspiring sneaker designer from Queens who works in the shoe store that once belonged to his late mother. El hides his artistic talent from his stressed-out stepfather and two mean-spirited stepbrothers. When he meets Kira King, the fiercely independent daughter of legendary basketball star and sneaker tycoon Darius King, sparks fly as the two bond over their mutual affinity for sneakers. But are their worlds too different... and can El find the courage to pursue his dream of becoming a “legit” sneaker designer in the industry?
- Chosen Jacobs as El, an aspirant sneaker designer from Queens who works as a stock boy on his late mother's shoe store.
- Lexi Underwood as Kira King, the "fiercely independent" daughter of Darius King.
- John Salley as Darius King, a sneaker tycoon and basketball star.
- Yvonne Senat Jones as Denise King, Darius' wife.
- Bryan Terrell Clark as Trey, El's overburdened step-father, from whom El keeps his sneaker designer talents a secret.
- Kolton Stewart as Zelly, El's mean spirited step-brother, from whom El keeps his sneaker designer talents a secret.
- Hayward Leach as Stacy, El's mean spirited step-brother, from whom El keeps his sneaker designer talents a secret.
- Devyn Nekoda as Sami, El's best friend.
- Robyn Alomar as Liv King, Kira's sister.
- Juan Chioran as Gustavo, a friendly neighbor of El's.
- Ryan Wilson as Dancer