Victoria becomes afraid of a bat-like experiment after it attacks her and believes that it's a vampire. Lilo tries to explain that she can capture it and turn it good, but after Snooty puts Stitch out of commission, Victoria decides to team up with Gantu to "slay" the experiment. She eventually sees the error of her ways and helps Lilo. Meanwhile, 625 informs Gantu that Hämsterviel has cut the cable (aside from one channel: The Sandwich Channel) until Gantu catches Snooty. Eventually, Gantu finds out that 625 lied just so he could have the TV all to himself. At the end, they watch the Macki Macaw show together.
- Moral: Trust your friends, and be trustworthy to your friends in return.
- Snooty is an obvious parody of Count Dracula and vampires in general, except that vampires suck people's blood.
- When Snooty is activated and Gantu goes to check the analyzer, some clips from "Swirly" can be seen on Gantu's TV, when Stitch was doing his act on Look at This! and the judges commented on him.
- Victoria initially mistook Snooty for a real vampire, and thus feared him.
- In this episode, Victoria is informed about the existence of aliens, as Lilo revealed to her that Stitch, Snooty, and Gantu were actually aliens.
- She is also the only human aside from the main group to know the existence of aliens.
- Shoe's holographic silhouette appeared on Jumba's computer.
- When an injured Pleakley warns about how dangerous Jumba's experiments are, he points to Stitch who is seen shredding the curtains. It is unknown if Stitch or any of the other experiments mauled Pleakley at some point.
- It is revealed that Stitch's body is 62.7% mucus, which is similar in composition to Snootonium, allowing Snooty to attack Stitch and drain all of his mucus, causing him to become temporarily exhausted from dehydration.
- Snooty is the first and only known experiment that Victoria caught.
- He is also one of the few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- Gantu shows a soft side when he watches the Macki Macaw show on TV with Reuben.
- In "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", a white pod with Snooty's number was seen.