When a winter cold snap freezes all the frogs in Wartwood, Anne must protect the townspeople.
Anne is feeding Hop Pop and Polly omelettes when Sprig hurriedly comes downstairs to tell them that "it's time". They all rush into the middle of town to tell everyone that Hiber Day is coming. When the temperature falls below the "frog line", everyone simultaneously goes into instant hibernation for a day until they thaw out. The bad news is, is that someone will most likely be taken away by a predator and thus everyone gives each other a "possible goodbye" hug. Anne however, declares that due to her being warm blooded she will still be awake during Hiber Day and declares that she will protect the townspeople from any predator. As they attempt to prepare, the hibernation immediately begins as all the townspeople suddenly freeze in huge blocks of ice as it quickly begins to snow.
Anne manages to round everyone up and starts watching them, but immediately grows bored. She resolves to unfreeze Sprig, so that she can have someone to play with. Sprig is unthawe, but acts inebriated due to coming out early. Nevertheless, Anne and Sprig begin having fun in the snow, even going so far as to use the frozen citizens for playing pretend, statue making, and bowling pins. As Anne sits down to once again commit to her job, she is shocked to discover that Polly went missing and she and a still lethargic Sprig set off to look for her.
They manage to track her to a cave guarded by a giant albino weasel. As Sprig attempts to rescue Polly, Anne fights the weasel and discovers that she was trying to feed her babies. Overcome with remorse, Anne gives the weasels her omelette and she and Sprig leave with Polly in tow. They arrive back in town in time for everyone to thaw out. As everyone cheers for Anne, she reveals everything that happened, but Hop Pop points out that fessing up meant she was still being responsible. Sprig then shows off the photos he and Anne took of them messing around with the frozen citizens, shocking everyone and embarrassing Anne.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Laila Berzins as Sadie Croaker
- Katie Crown as Ivy Sundew
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool
- James Patrick Stuart as One-Eyed Wally
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Felicia Sundew
- Eden Riegel as Giant Weasel's babies
- Dee Bradley Baker as Archie, Giant Weasel
- Sam Riegel as Brown Overalls Frog
- Anne has apparently gotten to the point where she knows everyone in Wartwood as she managed to get every citizen gathered once they froze.
- This episode, along with "Cracking Mrs. Croaker" features a winter themed version of the ending credits, implying that this was originally meant to be a winter holiday-themed episode.
- When a frog goes into hibernation, it typically creates a hibernaculum, essentially a comfortable living space for them to stay through the winter. Some frogs will rest at the bottom of a pond or lake for their hibernation. When the frog freezes, they essentially die, but revitalize due to the high glucose they store.
- The phrase "What the heck?!" was cut from the Southeast Asian broadcast.