While exploring an ancient storage room of the Great Gummies, Tummi discovers a mechanical decoy used to make dragon footprints, but accidentally starts the ignition on the machine and begins bouncing all across the land.
The footprints attract a real dragon, who proves to be different from the stereotype of the large monsters.
The Knights of Dunwyn also see the machine and believe it to be a real dragon that needs to be killed in order for the kingdom to be safe.
- June Foray as Grammi Gummi, Peaceful Dragon
- Katie Leigh as Sunni Gummi
- Lorenzo Music as Tummi Gummi
- Noelle North as Cubbi Gummi
- Will Ryan as Unwin
- Michael Rye as King Gregor
- Bill Scott as Gruffi Gummi, Sir Tuxford
- Paul Winchell as Zummi Gummi
- The title is a reference to the song "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- The illustrated storybook Tummi and the Dragon (and audio tape/record) from the Disney Read-Along series, is based on this episode.
- Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse make a brief cameo as bath toys on a shelf, as Gruffi's bath gets interrupted. The two characters had made a previous cameo appearance together in the episode "The Sinister Sculptor".
Home video releases