Sonny Eclipse is an audio-animatronic singer who plays an astro-organ found exclusively in Walt Disney World. More specifically, he is found in the restaurant Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in Magic Kingdom. He provides jazz music for the guests in the Starlight Lounge on his Amazing Astro-Organ while they eat, with backing vocals provided by the Space Angels, a group of invisible alien singers. His whole audio loop is roughly 25 minutes.
Sonny Eclipse's setlist consists of eight songs:
- "My Name is Sonny Eclipse", his personal theme song
- "Out in Space", a ballad about the Earth's beauty
- "Hello Space Angels"
- "Gravity Blues"
- "Starlight Soup and Salad", about the restaurant's menu
- "Bright Little Star", a love song
- "Planetary Boogie"
- "Yew Nork, Yew Nork"
- Singer and song-writer Kal David is the voice of Sonny Eclipse. In 2013, David was interviewed for The Tiara Talk Show about his vocal performance as Sonny Eclipse. During the interview, David stated he has never gotten a chance to see Sonny Eclipse perform live at Walt Disney World.
- Sonny's mold was used for another animatronic character, Captain ZZZYXX in Tokyo Disneyland's Star Tours queue. He is said to be Sonny's cousin by Walt Disney. Unlike Sonny who is from Yew Nork City, ZZZYXX is from Joo Nerzey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.