- “And so it was that the First Ninja cast the Sorcerer into a bottomless pit, and sealed it with the Eye of Eternity. The Ninja locked the stone with a magic key. Knowing the key was too dangerous to possess, the Ninja hid it away. Then every one hundred years, the key reveals its resting place in hopes of being found. That time is now.”
- ―Excerpt from the NinjaNomicon
- “The Sorcerer Key must be found immediately. The sunlight and the stone will work together to guide you.”
- ―The riddle as to how to find the Sorcerer's Key
The Sorcerer's Key is a magical artifact used by the First Ninja to seal the Sorcerer's prison. Afterwards, the Ninja hid the key away, knowing it was far too dangerous to possess. Once every century, for one minute, the key's location will be revealed when the sunlight reflects off the Eye of Eternity. Once it's been found, the NinjaNomicon stores the key until it relocates.
The Sorcerer himself has always tried to get his hands on the key, but it has always evaded his grasp.
Before Randy and Howard ruined the timeline, the key was used to close the Sorcerer's prison after the Sorcerer got trapped by Eye of Eternity. The only way to release him was the Sorcerer's Key, a forgotten magic relic used by the First Ninja to seal the evil conjurer's prison. Afterwards, the Ninja hid the key away, knowing it was far too dangerous to possess. Once every century, for one minute, the key's location will be revealed when the sunlight reflects off the Eye of Eternity. When the key is found, the NinjaNomicon stores its key until the key itself moves to a different location. Every time the key reveals its location, the Sorcerer tends to fail from getting the key. When Randy found the key, he merge it with the Nomicon and it told him that Randy himself must face the Sorcerer in the final battle. During "Ball's Well That Friends Well", the Sorcerer was released from the prison to fight against Evil Julian. After the Chaos Pearls were thrown into the pit, Randy then closed up the seal, allowing the Sorcerer to be united with his lost humanity.
- So far, how Nomicon interprets of opening the prison is different from reality shown in "Ball's Well That Friends Well."
- The circle on the floor of the Sorcerer's hole is written in hiragana and katakana which roughly translates, "Wake up soul; one who makes others proud; see the shore; a meaningless song; right and left; left and right."
- The episode's title may be a reference to the title of the first Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and it's movie title, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|