The Sorcerer's Workshop is an attraction located at the Disney Animation Building at the Hollywood Land section of Disney California Adventure. It is a walkthrough attraction containing interactive activities located inside the attraction - usually themed after Disney Classics.
The Sorcerer's Workshop is one of the venues located at the Disney Animation Building at Hollywood Land which guests can curiously explore the area to learn about the secrets of animation through a number of interactive areas in the venue where guests can curiously explore about what the magic of animation is like.
- Magic Mirror Realm: Themed with sketches and art from the Walt Disney Animation Studios, this area is where guests can interact with animation exhibits, like turning still images into giving them the illusion of animating them. In this area, guests can find the Magic Mirror from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs who talks to the guests who pass by him, albeit with pre-recorded dialogues.
- Beast's Library: Themed after the Beast's Castle from Beauty and the Beast, guests can explore to imagine what it is like to be in the Beast's Castle. In the Beast's Castle is a portrait of who the Beast's human form showing of who the Beast actually was before he was transformed into a Beast by the Enchantress. In addition to this, guests can also find an interactive book hosted by Lumiere (with pre-recorded dialogues) who gives a survey to know which Disney/Pixar character they are after asking a number of questions.
- Ursula's Grotto: Themed after Ursula's Lair from The Little Mermaid, guests were able to interact with Ursula (with pre-recorded dialogues) to which while in that area, guests had the opportunity for guests to record their voices into the voice of a Disney character either by reciting the lines by acting or by singing. After the clip, Ursula then attempted to obtain the clip with dialogues recorded by the guests to keep it in her collection to which Ursula changed her mind, "returning" the voice to the guests who recorded their dialogues. Clips featured when guests chose to recite lines from the movies were Bambi, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King while the clips featured when guests chose to sing along with the characters were "The Unbirthday Song" from Alice in Wonderland, "The Bare Necessities" from The Jungle Book, "Heigh-Ho" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and "Hakuna Matata" from The Lion King. The area permanently closed and is now home to a Frozen-themed meet & greet area.
- In the Magic Mirror Realm section of the Sorcerer's Workshop, the images of twelve Disney characters surround the Magic Mirror, each one representing 1 of the 12 zodiac symbols. They are from left to right:
- Bull (Lady and the Tramp): Taurus
- Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (Alice in Wonderland): Gemini
- Sebastian (The Little Mermaid): Cancer
- Simba (The Lion King): Leo
- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs): Virgo
- Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast): Libra
- The Leviathan (Atlantis: The Lost Empire): Scorpio
- Robin Hood (Robin Hood): Sagittarius
- Djali (The Hunchback of Notre Dame): Capricorn
- King Triton (The Little Mermaid): Aquarius
- 2 Cleos (Pinocchio): Pisces
- Philoctetes (Hercules): Aries
- Additionally, in that same area, several Atlantean letters are are part of one of the diagrams on the walls. When translated, they spell "Walt & Roy", the first names of Walt and Roy E. Disney.