Mickey and his pals travel into space to search for intergalactic treasure. But Space Pirate Pete is after the very same thing. Meanwhile, Toodles meets Space Pirate Pete's helper, Quoodles, and the two end up forming a really close bond.
- Ludwig Von Drake announces the title of this episode after the opening sequence.
- Unlike every episode in which the "Hot Dog Dance" at the end of the episode is done at the clubhouse, this one is done on Planet Mickey with Martian Mickey delivering Earth Mickey's "thanks for stopping by" closing line. This is also the first episode where Mickey does not say "thanks for stopping by" and instead his Martian counterpart does the line.
- This episode was dedicated "in loving memory" to character designer Dana Landsberg, who died in 2009.
- Quoodles made her first appearance in this episode and is friends with Toodles in this episode. She made her second appearance in the new episode "Minnie-rella" where she fills in for Toodles and she joins in the Hot Dog Dance.
- Toodles has his face throughout the whole episode except after the opening title when he flies to the screen then flies away.
- Pete does a different dance on the Hot Dog dance Sequence and Toodles doesn't join in but he and Quoodles do fly around in mid-air.
- This is also the first (and only) episode in the entire series where Toodles and Quoodles sing as shown in the finale song before the Hot Dog dance starts.
- The finale song was cut on the Disney+ version.
- When this is split into two parts on Disney+, Toodles provides the "to be continued" at the end of part one and the recap at the beginning of part 2.
- In this episode, Mickey Mouse does not say, "We picked all our Mouseketools. Say "Super Cheer!"".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.