|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Disney or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Spider-Man: Far From Home is an upcoming sequel to the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Spider-Man: Homecoming. It was confirmed in December 2016, after the successful release of the first Homecoming trailer, Sony and Marvel Studios slated a sequel to the film for July 2, 2019.
Our friendly neighborhood Super Hero decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter's plan to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks, creating havoc across the continent!
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck/Mysterio
- Zendaya as Michelle "MJ" Jones
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes/Vulture
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
- Jon Favreau as Harold "Happy" Hogan
- Marisa Tomei as Aunt May
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington
- Hemky Madera as Mr. Delmar
- Remy Hii as TBA
- Stan Lee in a cameo role
Spider-Man 2 was first announced and confirmed in December 2016 and will be produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Sony Pictures Entertainment with Tom Holland reprising his role as Spider-Man from Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Infinity War as part of the deal made by Marvel and Sony that Spider-Man will be having 3 solo movies and with 3 movies with Spider-Man. The movie will be a part of Phase Four and will happen just after Avengers: Infinity War confirmed to release July 5, 2019.
Due to Stan Lee's death, this will be the last MCU movie to feature a cameo by him, effectively ending his "Informant Watcher" character.
- ↑ https://www.slashfilm.com/far-from-home-score/
- ↑ "Spider-Man: Homecoming is the first of a trilogy, says Tom Holland". The Verge. (June 21, 2017)
- ↑ "MCU News & Tweets post". Twitter. (June 24, 2018)
- ↑ "Spider-Man: Far From Home Will Now Release A Bit Earlier". We Got This Covered. (April 17, 2019)
- ↑ "SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME - Official Teaser Trailer". YouTube. (March 8, 2019)
- ↑ http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/spider-man/273658/spider-man-2-villain-confirmed-as-mysterio
- ↑ http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/947275-michael-keaton-returns-as-the-vulture-in-spider-man-homecoming-2
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Samuel L. Jackson And Cobie Smulders Confirmed For 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'". ComicBook.com. (August 7, 2018)
- ↑ Warner, Sam (September 7, 2018). Spider-Man: Far from Home set picture confirms the return of an MCU favourite Archived from the original on October 17, 2018. Retrieved on October 17, 2018.