Lilo wants to beat Mertle at the "Ohana-Rama" family trivia contest, but loses confidence when Stitch is poked by an experiment whose venom makes people 99% stupid and 1% clever. Meanwhile, Pleakley starts a therapy group named "E.A.R.W.A.X." to rehabilitate experiments. Lilo does everything she can to make Stitch smart again but fails, so she, Jumba and Pleakley compete without him. However, Mertle may not be as big a know-it-all as she claims to be.
- In this episode, Bonnie is seen with six fangs (four on the top and two on the bottom), even though she normally has two fangs.
- Moral: Everyone is smart in their own way.
- Experiment 099 (Spot) was originally supposed to appear in this episode but was removed.
- Dr. Gladys Okra, Spike's first victim, bears a striking resemblance to Oprah Winfrey.
- When Jumba got pricked by Spike, he did not appear to be affected. However, he states that he is not immune to the effects of his creation, and that he does not act silly because even 1% of his intelligence is far superior to that of an average human being's intelligence.
- Nosy revealed that Pleakley secretly dyes his antenna green to match his skin because he is going prematurely orange.
- Only Spike, Fibber, Nosy, Bonnie, Clyde, Slushy, and Splodyhead were part of Pleakley's E.A.R.W.A.X. group, but in one scene, Yaarp can clearly be seen hiding under the couch.
- Spike is one of the few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- At the Ohana-Rama, the last names of Lilo and Mertle's families (Pelekai and Edmonds) are not used, and they are instead referred to as "Lilo's Ohana" and "Mertle's Ohana", respectively. Additionally, Nani is the only Pelekai family member who doesn't compete in the contest for unknown reasons.
- This episode reiterates the humans' blindness to the aliens, which they believe do not exist, even though there were five aliens at the Ohana-Rama in plain sight. Regardless, Lilo should have known better than to answer "yes" to the alien question.
- It is implied that Mertle may be illiterate due to her secretly cheating and being unable to read the answers.
- This episode was confirmed by Jess Winfield to take place chronologically after "Snafu", considering the fact that Nosy, Fibber, Bonnie, and Clyde are present in Pleakley's E.A.R.W.A.X. group.