Mickey is forced to wrangle two very different Donalds, one whom is nice and obsessed over giving hugs to everyone, and the other being a violent monster with an unstable temper, after Professor Von Drake's latest invention splits him in half.
- Mickey Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Ludwig Von Drake
- Daisy Duck (Hallucination)
- Driver Sport Car Men
- Lady Dog
- Men Dog
- Man Dog
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck and Dog man's Wife
- Dave Wasson as Dog man
- The music featured during the title card is reused from "Down the Hatch".
- This is the fourth episode of this series to be 7 minutes in length, the first being "Potatoland", the second being "Wonders of the Deep", and the third being "Ku'u Lei Melody".
- This is first episode where Goofy was absent in longer stories. The previous three episodes featured Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as a trio.
- Donald sings part of the "Mickey Mouse March" reprise in the episode.
- It is revealed in this episode that Donald's voice is normal once his raw anger is taken out of him.
- A Hidden Mickey head can be seen on one of Ludwig Von Drake's consoles, when he puts the two Donalds together again.
- The original airdate for this episode was for June 12, 2016. However, it was released on June 9, 2016 to tie in with Donald's birthday.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.