Mickey is forced to wrangle two very different Donalds, one whom is nice and obsessed over giving hugs to everyone, and the other being a violent monster with an unstable temper, after Professor Von Drake's latest invention splits him in half.
- Mickey Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Ludwig Von Drake
- Daisy Duck (Hallucination)
- Driver Sport Car Men
- Lady Dog
- Men Dog
- Man Dog
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck and Dog man's Wife
- Dave Wasson as Dog man
- The music featured during the title card is reused from "Down the Hatch".
- This is the fourth episode of this series to be 7 minutes in length, the first being "Potatoland", the second being "Wonders of the Deep", and the third being "Ku'u Lei Melody".
- This is first episode where Goofy was absent in longer stories. The previous three episodes featured Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as a trio.
- Donald sings part of the "Mickey Mouse March" reprise in the episode.
- It is revealed in this episode that Donald's voice is normal once his raw anger is taken out of him.
- A Hidden Mickey head can be seen on one of Ludwig Von Drake's consoles, when he puts the two Donalds together again.
- The original airdate for this episode was for June 12, 2016. However, it was released on June 9, 2016 to tie in with Donald's birthday.