The arrival of spring is placed in jeopardy when winter refuses to relinquish its grasp of the season.
- This episode was inspired by Fantasia.
- This is the first episode in the series to have no dialogue or sound effects.
- This is also the only episode so far where none of the characters wear gloves.
- Minnie's dress was inspired by the Goddess from The Goddess of Spring.
- The ending credits theme is performed by the Disney Studio Orchestra.
- Some of the woodland creatures were inspired by the forest animals from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.