"Springtime for the Iguana" is the thirty-sixth episode of Bonkers. Actually it is the 50th episode in Chronological order.
Bonkers takes Roderick Lizard to star at the studio. Crunchy Potato Chip sets Roderick up for arson in order to get the part for himself. Bonkers has a hard time getting answers, while Roderick bails himself out of prison. Together they chase and pin down Crunchy.
- Bonkers mentions Mickey Mouse's debut in "the lowly role of a steamboat captain" in Steamboat Willie. Unlike in "I Oughta Be in Toons", Mickey is actually referred to by name here.
- This is most likely due to the fact that the Miranda episodes and Lucky episodes were produced by different teams.
- At first, Roderick thinks he's doing of a remake of the 1964 film Night of the Iguana.
- In Roderick's home, there are pictures of him with Darkwing Duck, Hyacinth Hippo, Lady and the Tramp, Jiminy Cricket, Monstro, and Pete.
- In the final battle, Star Wars is spoofed.