The Stanmobile is Grunkle Stan's car.
Role in the series
The Stanmobile is used by Stan several times throughout the series as his main mode of transportation. It first appears in "The Legend of the Gobblewonker," when Stan uses it to drive Mabel and Dipper to the lake for a fishing trip. In "Irrational Treasure," Stan drives the car to bring himself, Dipper, and Mabel to Pioneer Day, where it is soon surrounded by wagons; later, it gets stuck in the mud.
In "Gideon Rises," Stan takes the car with him after Li'l Gideon takes over the Mystery Shack, as it is parked next to Abuelita's house. Later, when Stan finds out about Gideon's con over the townspeople, he uses the car to get to the Gideon-bot crash site and tell everyone the truth behind Gideon's deception.
In "Not What He Seems," the car's license plate is the key for the code in the end credits.
In "A Tale of Two Stans," a flashback depicts Stan taking the car with him after he was kicked out of his home. The care served as his home and transport across the country during his time as a scam artist.
- The car has a vanity license plate that reads "STNLYMBL", which likely stands for "Stanley Mobile".
- On its side also has the phrase "El Diablo", which is Spanish for "The Devil."
- The car is at least 40 years old, as a younger Stan was in possession of it in "A Tale of Two Stans."
- The car's name is a clue to Stan and his brother's real identities since it did not match with Stan's (fake) name Stanford.
- The car resembles a 1965 Cadillac Fleetwood or DeVille.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Gravity Falls Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Gravity Falls Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|