This article is about the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge area located at Disney's Hollywood Studios. For the Disneyland area of the same name, see Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland).
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is a themed land at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It is the second Star Wars-themed land, following its Disneyland equivalent.
Galaxy's Edge is replacing the majority of the park's Streets of America, including the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: Movie Set Adventure which closed on April 2, 2016, as well as the surrounding backlot facades, restaurants, and shops. Together with the previously closed The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow attraction, Galaxy's Edge is part of a major expansion of the park that includes Toy Story Land. The remaining operating portions of Streets of America (containing Muppet*Vision 3D) were left undisturbed and renamed as Muppets Courtyard (later Grand Avenue). The land will be accompanied by the Star Wars Hotel. Both the land and the hotel will be connected by a specially-themed transport system that will take guests between the two.
Attractions and Entertainment
- Oga's Cantina
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Ronto Roasters
- Milk Stand
- Kat Saka's Kettle
- Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities
- Savi's Workshop
- Toydarian Toyshop
- Mubo's Droid Depot
- Bina's Creature Stall
- First Order Cargo
- Resistance Supply
- Black Spire Outfitters
- The Jewels of Bith
- ↑ "Experience Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show One More Time at Disney's Hollywood Studios".
- ↑ Knopp, JeniLynn (August 26, 2016). "VIDEO: Star Wars area construction progressing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios". insidethemagic.net. Retrieved on August 28, 2016.
- ↑ Paige, Rachel (January 15, 2016). "What's closing at Disney World to make way for "Star Wars" Land". hellogiggles.com. Retrieved on August 28, 2016.
- ↑ Bevil, Dewayne (March 24, 2016). "Hollywood Studios attractions on their way out at Disney World". orlandosentinel.com. Retrieved on September 6, 2016.
- ↑ "Earffel Tower coming down, attractions closing at Disney's Hollywood Studios", Orlando Sentinel (January 15, 2016). Retrieved on November 21, 2016.
- ↑ "Disney's Hollywood Studios: When a theme park is part construction zone", Orlando Sentinel (April 29, 2016). Retrieved on November 21, 2016.
v - e - d
v - e - d