Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension is a book based on the Disney XD animated TV series, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, written by Amber Benson and Dominic Bisignano. It was published by Disney Press on March 7, 2017.
A "Stump Day Edition" of the book was published on September 15, 2017.
Want to know how to use inter Dimensional Scissors? Or what to bring to a centaur's party? Find out in this jam-packed guide featuring Star, Marco, the people, monsters, and worlds they encounter on their adventures.
This hardcover book, in the best-selling Guide to Life format, features 192 pages of hilarious information, full-color images, and a double-sided pull-out poster. Not to mention Princess Pony Head's tips for getting smoky eyes when you're behind bars.
- A Public Service Announcement from Your Authoress, Star Butterfly
- Section 1: Hi from Star and Marco + WAZZUP FROM PONY HEAD!!
- Section 2: Meet the Crew
- Section 3: Map of the Dimensions
- Section 4: 2 COOL 4 School
- Section 5: Cliques, Crews, Monsters
- Section 6: Being Proud of Where You Came From
- Section 7: Star and Glossaryck's Guide to Magic
- Section 8: Dealing with Family
- Section 9: Interdimensional Relationships
- Section 10: Our Bodies, Our Spells
- Section 11: PONY HEAD'S Fashion TIPS
- The book was originally scheduled to be released on January 10, 2017, but was delayed to March 7 in the same year.
- "Stitch Kingdom Post". Twitter (July 25, 2017).