Stark Expo is an upcoming themed land at Hong Kong Disneyland and the third Marvel Cinematic Universe-themed land in the parks.
On November 22, 2016, the Walt Disney Company and the Hong Kong Government announced plans for a multi-year, HK$10.9 billion expansion of Hong Kong Disneyland. The proposed expansion includes Arendelle: World of Frozen, Stark Expo, Castle of Magical Dreams, multiple new attractions, and live entertainment.
Following the opening of "Iron Man Experience" in 2017, the Marvel Theme Park Universe continued to expand out of and eventually split from Tomorrowland. Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters was re-themed into "Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!" while Autopia will be replaced by "Avengers Quinjet". It will be completed by 2023.
Future Attractions and entertainment
Future Restaurants and refreshments
- ↑ Smith, Thomas (November 11, 2016). "Opening Date Set for Iron Man Experience, Hong Kong Disneyland’s Marvel-Themed Ride". Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Sun, Nikki; Tsang, Emily. "Frozen and Marvel superhero attractions to boost Hong Kong Disneyland in HK$11 billion expansion". Retrieved on November 22, 2016.
- ↑ Barnes, Brooks (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland, Seeking Return to Profit, Plans $1.4 Billion Upgrade", The New York Times.
- ↑ Miller, Daniel (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland in line for a $1.4-billion expansion, adding a 'Frozen' themed land in a bid to boost growth", Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ "Hong Kong Disneyland Set for Multi-Year Transformation with All-New Attractions and Entertainment". news-en.hongkongdisneyland.com. Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. Retrieved on 22 November 2016.
- ↑ "Multi-Year Expansion of Hong Kong Disneyland Announced by The Walt Disney Company and Hong Kong Government". www.edmontonjournal.com. CNW Group. Retrieved on 22 November 2016.
- ↑ "Disneyland to receive HK$5.8 billion in gov’t funds to expand park", Hong Kong Free Press (22 November 2016).
- ↑ Chu, Karen (8 October 2013). "Hong Kong Disneyland to Open 'Iron Man' Experience in 2016". Retrieved on 8 October 2013.