Stevens is a member of the band who plays the trombone. He is always seen with sunglasses on. He seems to bring his instrument wherever he goes. When something unfortunate happens to other students, he will play the "Sad Trombone" melody much to their dismay. A lot of the other students are annoyed by this constant melody. He seems to not belong to any cliques or social groups, seeming as though he prefers to be a loner. It is unknown why he is not a popular student.
So far, Stevens has never spoken, only occasionally making noises. He seems to not belong to any cliques or social groups, seeming as though he prefers to be a loner. Stevens seems to bring his instrument wherever he goes, so that whenever something unfortunate happens to other students, he plays the "Sad Trombone" melody, much to their dismay. A lot of people are annoyed by this constant melody, the Band Instructor telling him to cool it, Randy complaining how unnecessary it was for him to play it three times, and stanked Juggo getting revenge on him for playing it every time he dropped a juggling pin.
In "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key", it's revealed that Stevens is a tomcat, giving band pins to all the girls he likes, not just one. This often gets him in trouble with Flute Girl, who gets stanked (and fused with him) in said episode because she feels betrayed and in "True Bromance" because she's jealous of him doing stuff with other girls.
Civilian Attire - seagrass colored polo with a white t-shirt tucked inside khaki pants Band Attire - blue long-sleeve shirt with yellow lines and buttons, blue pants with yellow lines on the side, black shoes and blue and yellow Band Player hat, yellow piece of cloth in the waist Signature Attire - black rounded-shades Instrument - trombone
- Besides a few noises, Stevens has never actually spoken.
- In the opening sequence, Stevens is seen flirting with a not-too-enthusiastic looking Theresa, hinting that he likely has a crush on her.
- Or, as we learned in "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key", he was just being a tomcat.
- He also gives Theresa his band outfit for "Night of the Living McFizzles", which might indicate a friendship between them, and maybe even more so him having feelings for her.
- Or she just made a costume based off his outfit.
- In McFear Factor Stevens' worst fear is monkeys.
- Stevens passes out buttons to many female students that swoon over him to make them feel like he's in love with them, instead of only one.
- From this, we learn Stevens is somewhat of a player or a tomcat.
- Also, he may be the only member of the Norrisville High Band that isn't unpopular.
- In "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja", Stevens is part of Principal Slimovitz's underground resistance and participates in the raid on Charlie Cluckers for food, using his trombone to sound off the attack..