- If you look in the first picture, Oswald/Storm Blot is actually using popular Disney characters in his plan, and some characters like Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are seen, as well as the Genie from Aladdin, Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Liver Lips from the Country Bear Jamboree attraction. Whether this is taking place in Wasteland or in the Real World, as well as what the Blot plans on doing with these characters, is unknown.
- The Storm Blot's plan sort of resembles Mizrabel's in Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion.
- As seen in the second picture, the Storm Blot has all the powers the Shadow Blot has, such as spawning Blotlings.
- The Storm Blot has never been used in the game, ironically making him also a forgotten character.
- The Storm Blot is mentioned in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, when you revisit the Blot diorama in the train tunnels. A.B.E. will say "But what Mickey didn't know was that there was another Blot, a Storm Blot, one that could destroy all of Wasteland."