Stronghorn is Texas' car. It is a six-wheeled race car that is cobbled from the best late 20th century Italian sports cars.
Stronghorn is black with a red rhinoceros along both sides.
It's logo is a red rhinoceros with a shark-tooth grin.
Stronghorn relies more on physical weapons than the other Burner's cars.
- Air-powered battering pistons and ram plates
- Hydro Drills
- Roof-mounted grappling hook
- Battering Ram - Revealed by splitting open the front grille.
- Much of Stronghorn's equipment is 'punch activated'.
- Like any other racing car, it drives impressively fast.
- Early in development, Stronghorn was named Texas too, because "Anything that's awesome should be named Texas".