"Study Date" is the first episode of Season 1 of the sitcom Good Luck Charlie and the premiere episode of the series.
When Amy Duncan returns to work as a nurse, she tells her family to stay at home, but is obviously worried about her husband, Bob's ability to take care of their baby daughter, Charlie. Bob assures her everything will be fine at home, and her teenage daughter, Teddy, whose study date at the library is canceled because of this, goes against Amy's wishes and invites her date Spencer to come to their house. Her older brother, PJ is trying to have a jam session with his best friend, Emmett and her younger brother, Gabe is feeling as if everyone is forgetting about him and goes to Mrs. Dabney's house to eat her food. Meanwhile, Bob slips and falls down the stairs with Charlie in his arms, whom he catches when he reaches the bottom, and Teddy has to take care of Charlie while PJ drives Bob to the hospital.
- Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan
- Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan
- Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan
- Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan
- Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan
- Patricia Belcher as Mrs. Dabney
- Shane Harper as Spencer Walsh
- Micah Williams as Emmett Heglin
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Jasper
- Mike Grief as Neal
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Study Date. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|