Sun Park is a character in American Dragon: Jake Long. She is Jake, Spud, and Trixie's Home Economics teacher. She appears to be a pacifist, but is later revealed to be the Korean Dragon, having come to be Haley's dragon teacher.
She is actually the Korean dragon, and takes up the duty of training Jake's little sister Haley as her dragon master. Her training method for Hayley is much different from Lao Shi's method of training Jake, using a softer approach while giving lessons on trust and peace as opposed to Lao Shi having Jake clean a giants teeth and to trust no one. One thing she doesn't like is Jake pulling bad pranks on Haley (no matter how much she deserves it). Jake asked for her help when a Pooka was controlling Haley and other children. She tells Jake that he is destined for great things and gives him extra credit. She is usually called Mrs. Park. She is present when the Huntsclan is destroyed by Rose and Jake made his wish to save her life before he destroyed all the skulls. Sun Park passes by, but she doesn't see Brad about to hurt Jake, but Brad was beaten by Jake's negative doppelganger.
She fights Chang and rescues Jake. She fights in the final battle with the Dark Dragon, Chang, and Bananas B. She helps Haley defeat Chang by tossing a sphinx-hair net on her that had been used to contain Gramps. She was told to destroy the Dragon Council by the Dark Dragon but she has huge long ears, while the other dragons turn into different animals, before the final battle is about to begin. She escapes with the other dragons, but Rose is still fighting the Dark Dragon. After the Dark Dragon is imprisoned in another dimension, Sun is cheering for Jake and Rose with the other heroes after The Dark Dragon is gone.
- According to executive producers Eddie Guzelian and Matt NeGrate, Sun was originally supposed to have a fight on top of a volcano with Rose in, which would have resulted in her death at Rose's hands, however the scene was cut for being too dark.
- Sun Park is seen shortly when she gives Jake an extra credit assignment.
- Sun Park is called Mrs. Park in the yearbook and she is one of the teachers in the yearbook.
- Sun Park is angry at Haley, because Haley was complaining to her about the annoying troll woman that lost the wedding ring down the drain and Haley refused to get it, but sadly she had to.
- Sun uses her meditation training to calm mind controlled people down when they are controlled by the Pooka.
- She doesn't want Lao Shi to be to angry at Jake when he messes up.
- Sun Park makes a cameo appearance in one episode, but she doesn't speak.
- There are only two episodes in which Sun Park does not turn into a dragon.
- Sun Park never appeared in Season 1.
- In dragon forms, Chang is taller than Sun, but in human forms, Sun is taller than Chang.
- She somehow knows who Chang is, but she doesn't see Chang in Season 1.
- Family Business
- Haley Gone Wild
- Half Baked
- The Doppelganger Gang
- Being Human
- The Hong Kong Longs
- Half Baked