Sunset Seasons Greetings is a Christmas nighttime show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The show features fireworks and projecting mapping.
The billboards lining the tops of buildings on the boulevard will move and tell their own stories about the season with some memorable Disney characters, and even the Hollywood Tower Hotel (The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror) will transform to tell the stories.
The Disney character moments will include:
- The Toy Story characters making guesses at which new toys are coming to join them this Christmas as the scene becomes enveloped in wrapping paper.
- The Swedish Chef from The Muppets babbles as he does while turning the street into giant gingerbread houses while the Tower of Terror is turned into a gingerbread version of itself featuring gingerbread men of Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie Bear.
- Mickey and Minnie looking back at a hometown Christmas as the scene turns into a beautiful Norman Rockwell-style town, starting in black and white before slowly developing color.
- Olaf dreaming of his holiday wish as the scene turns into a Frozen snowscape, with a beautiful Aurora Borealis and projected snowfall.
- Prep & Landing will also make a brief appearance in the show.