"Super Gramma" is the second segment of the forty-eighth episode of Big City Greens.
Cricket and Tilly are making get well gifts for Gramma Alice following her Cataracts surgery. Bill brings Alice home where she is completely blindfolded and cannot take off her bandages until the doctor tells her she can. Alice, as per her typical self, does not want to sit down or rest and claims that she can take care of herself regardless of her disability. She further states that because it is Tuesday, she needs to go about her routine of getting the paper and then grabbing a burger at Greasy Gus'. Bill tells her that he will get those things for her and not to worry and is given the address. Upon him leaving, Cricket and Tilly immediately know that Alice is up to something and discover her trying to escape the house. She admits that she gave Bill a false address and leaves through the attic with Cricket and Tilly in hot pursuit.
Bill goes about Big City and grabs the newspaper and finds the address for the burger place which is a hipster oriented restaurant called BRGR. Bill asks for a "normal" burger and immediately chewed out by the staff and patrons. Meanwhile, Alice is causing havoc across town. Cricket and Tilly decide to help her and get her her paper and burger all without her knowledge. Alice, feeling confidant about her day out, decides to head to her favorite club, The Knitted Knife and challenges her rival, Gertie, to a game of darts using a priceless statue as collateral. Back at BRGR, the patrons begin to appreciate Bill's style and compliment his clothing, earning their respect by getting a normal burger named after him, the Bill.
Alice turns out to be awful at darts and Cricket and Tilly stop her and reveal that they have been helping her this whole time. Realizing that she does need their help, Alice retracts her wager and says that she will go home with her grand kids. When Gertie refuses, the Greens grab their statue and flee the establishment, with Gertie unable to follow due to her bad hip. Back at home, Alice settles in and thanks Cricket and Tilly for talking sense into her. Bill returns with the burger, but Alice tells her that he can have it. Bill is horrified that the burger is "just pure kale" and angrily shouts "Hipsters!", just as various people dressed in Bill's clothing walk by their house.
- Chris Houghton as Cricket Green
- Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
- Bob Joles as Bill Green
- Artemis Pebdani as Gramma Alice
- Sandy Martin as Gertie
- Fred Tatasciore as Greasy Gus
- Bill learns that he was not actually born in the plumbing section of a store, but rather out in the open in front of a burger restaurant.
- Furthermore, Ernest Green is not present, either because he was home, or had already passed.
- The episode takes place on a Tuesday.
- This episode reveals that more than just Alice's house has remained in Big City.
- Genie's lamp and Mary Poppins' parrot umbrella (with the parrot head on the opposite side) are among the wagered items.
- Bill is revealed to hate kale and hipsters.
- Moral: It's important to get help once in a while no matter how old you get.