Mickey and his friends’ plans for a barbeque get sidetracked after a quick trip to the supermarket turns into an odyssey.
Mickey and the Gang are having a wonderful day. After a song number, Mickey decides to have a barbecue with his friends. When they get to market, the lot is packed of cars. Working together as a team, Mickey advice them to split up: Minnie gets the meat, Donald gets the fruits, Goofy gets the lobsters, and Mickey gets the fixings/condiments while Daisy stays in the unparked car.
Things soon took a turn for the worst however as the events turn into an obstacle course: Mickey helps others, promoting him the store manager, Donald electrocutes the store while trying to open a bag, resulting a mob, Minnie goes on a rampage getting the last hotdogs while taking out the crowd and Goofy gets punched by the lobsters. To make matters worse, Daisy blocks the other cars from getting in and out because of the long wait. Daisy walks in and sees the mess. She brings Mickey back to senses, which prompts him to quit his job, help his friends and get out of the store away from the crowds.
As they enjoy the barbecue, Mickey asked his friends about the lobsters’ whereabouts, causing the gang to realize they didn’t just forget the lobsters but also their friend Goofy, who is still at the market and in the lobster tank, although he did manage to avoid the crowds.
Cast and Characters
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse, Male Shopper 1
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck, Cashier
- Jim Cummings as Pete, Store Announcer, Store Manager, Giraffe, Skinny Dog, Male Shopper 2
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Cop, Corn Vendor
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck, Old Lady, Female Shopper
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Minnie Mouse
- Flounder (cameo)
- It's a Beautiful Day
- Donald's Conga Song
- When Goofy was checking the fishes, a small silhouette of Flounder was shown in the seafood aisle.
- Minnie becomes buff and muscular, just like in Cable Car Chaos.
- The sun has a different appearance and form yet again.
- "Next On Disney+: December 2020". Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Media Center. Retrieved on November 19, 2020.