Susie is a small blue coupe on display in a dealer showroom who is bought by a well-to-do man who is taken with her. Thrust into high-society, she finds herself surrounded by much larger, more luxurious cars but eventually makes do. She is pampered, but time takes its toll on her, mechanically and cosmetically; eventually, her owner trades her in. A second man buys her but her new life is much less pampered, being left outside in the cold and being poorly maintained. One night, she is stolen, chased by the police and totaled in the resulting wreck. Rotting in a junkyard, all looks hopeless for Susie when a young man notices her, buys her, and with the help of his friends, completely restores and revives her into a brand new hotrod.
- Disneyland, episode #4.8: "Adventures in Fantasy"
- The Mouse Factory, episode #2.17: "Automobiles"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, April 28, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #75
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #44
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #65
- Bonus on The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (DVD)
- Bonus on The Love Bug (DVD)
- Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun!: Volume 2
Appearances in other Disney culture
- Susie makes an appearance in an episode of House of Mouse, called, "Max's New Car". She is seen in a parking lot parked between a pair of light cycles from Tron and Herbie The Love Bug. (Susie's eyes are closed.)
- A book entitled "The Auto Biography of Susie the Little Blue Coupe" was on a shelf in Mickey's garage at his house at Mickey's Toontown Fair in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. The book also has a picture of Susie on its cover.