- Main article: Ellie Mae
John Fiedler, who voiced Piglet for thirty-seven years.
George Lindsey, who also voiced Lafayette in The Aristocats and Trigger in Robin Hood.
Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color.
The Swamp to first appear are Ellie Mae and Luke as due to Madame Medusa that Orville and Bernard and Miss Bianca fall from the sky, they greet them and they speak about Penny, with Luke stating that the Swamp Folk despise Madame Medusa.
They are then seen at Ellie Mae's home, alongside Deacon Owl, Deadeye, Gramps and Digger, all waiting for Evinrude (who was sent to give them a message) with Gramps getting quite cross. After Evinrude arrives they CHARGE! going to Madame Medusa's Boat-home, with Deacon Owl and Deadeye lighting fireworks, with Ellie Mae, Digger and Gramps alongside Luke at the Swamp-Mobile. They are then all seen escaping with Penny, Bernard and Bianca away from Medusa, succeeding.
- Deacon Owl was voiced by John Fiedler, who also was the original voice of Piglet and Sexton Mouse.
- Deadeye was voiced by George Lindsey, who also voiced Trigger and Lafayette.
- The Swamp Folk are one of the many characters from the film, who don't appear in the sequel.
- Gramps' voice actor, Larry Clemmons, was also the writer of The Jungle Book.
- Sterling Holloway was considered to voice Deacon Owl.
- Billy Bletcher was considered to voice Gramps.