When Anne discovers an old friend who has been living a double life, she becomes fixated on helping him be his true self.
Anne is showing Sprig her favorite movie From Point to Poppin' when a high hill causes the reigns on Bessie to snap; causing her to chase after a flock of sheep-flies. The group realize that they need to stop by the next town to buy some reigns, but Hop Pop points out that the only town nearby is Ribbitvale, a high class, rich town. With no other options they head over there and are taken in by the glitzy sights. As they look around, they spot what appears to be One-Eyed Wally. Upon realizing that it is him, Wally, or Walliam as he is referred to, refuses to acknowledge them and then attempts to claim that they are his "servants" from Wartwood. His father, Wigbert Ribbiton, invites them to their mansion so that they can have their belongings tended to.
Anne confronts Wally about his double life and he reveals that he plays a loon because it makes him feel comfortable. He cannot leave his old life because he cares for his ladybug Fiddleleaf and cannot bare to leave her. Elsewhere, the Plantars look around the mansion and find some strange things happening. As everyone has sat down to dinner, Anne reveals a video on her phone of Wally's shenanigans in Wartwood; hoping that Wigbert would be accepting. Instead, he is offended and demands that Wally permanently stay in Ribbitvale. In response, Wally challenges his father to a game of Beast Polo.
As the game begins, Wigbert denies Wally's steed Fiddleleaf, forcing him to use Anne who wants to make up for her blunder. The game ends up being evenly matched as both sides make equal points. Just as it seems that Wigbert is going to win, Anne and Wally make a come back and win the game. Wally tells Wigbert that he does not want to leave his old life behind and just wants more freedom. As Wally pulls out his accordion, Wigbert reveals that he used to play the jug and everyone celebrates, until a giant chicken comes out and scares them.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- James Patrick Stuart as One-Eyed Wally
- Hugh Bonneville as Wigbert Ribbiton
- Matt Vogel as Crumpet
- This is the second Disney Television Animation series to feature a Muppet performer guest star in character as a Muppet, following Fozzie Bear's guest role in the Big City Greens episode "Hurty Tooth". However, unlike its sister series, the actual actor was credited rather than the Muppet.
- Kermit the Frog has also been associated with Amphibia in marketing since before its release, with viral videos presenting him as a special consultant for the series and taking part in 2019 D23 Expo panels on the show.
- The title is a reference to the Jane Austen novel Sense and Sensibility.
- Anne's movie, From Point to Poppin', is most likely a reference to films such as Billy Elliot.
- During Anne's video of Wally in Wartwood, he can be seen showering in the town's fountain with a rubber ducky wearing Donald Duck's hat.
- Anne mentions the events of "Wally and Anne".