It's Sweethearts Day in the Kingdom of Avalor. Marlena is handing out orchids to everyone in the spirit of the holiday. At Avalor Palce, Elena and Flo discover that Armando wants Marlena to be his sweetheart. Armando sings them a song he wrote for her only to find his singing sounds horrible. Armando wants to use magic to make himself sound better. Elena tells him he just needs to be himself. Flo however agrees with Armando's idea. Meanwhile, Luisa and Isabel have set up a Sweethearts Day lunch for Francisco but it seems he's forgotten about it.
Meanwhile, Flo and Armando have gone to Mateo's workshop. They whip up a potion to make his singing better. Unfortanately, all it does is make everyone but him sing nonstop. Mateo discovers the reversal potion but they need to get the final ingredient from Dona Paloma. Meanwhile, Isabel discovers that her grandfather is trying to make a cake for Luisa without success. Luisa doesn't mind and spends the day with Francisco.
Meanwhile, Mateo has whipped up the reversal potion. For it to work, Armando needs to sing from his heart. Armando does so and breaks the spell. Later, Marlena asks him to be her sweetheart and he says yes.
- Aimee Carrero as Princess Elena
- Joe Nunez as Armando
- Gaby Moreno as Marlena
- Kether Donohue as Flo
- Jenna Ortega as Princess Isabel
- Emiliano Diez as Francisco
- Julia Vera as Luisa
- Joseph Haro as Mateo
- Constance Marie as Doña Paloma
- Carlos Alazraqui as Skylar
- Something in the Air
- All You Need and More
- Moral: It's important to be yourself to impress others.
- This is a musical-themed episode, making this episode feature the most songs out of all the episodes in the series.
- The plot is similar to the Vampirina episode "The Vamp-Opera", when a spell causes everyone to sing consistently.